Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Bomb


A few weeks back I was invited to a special class with Holly Hipwell the queen of the flower Bomb at Megan Morton's 'The School'.I had no clue who Holly Hipwell was or what she did and was feeling a little out of my depth.
 Megan reassured me it was not to be missed and she was right. Holly was just gorgeous,and I amazingly didn't feel like a complete loser.

And somehow(lord only know's how)I made this. Yep me, all by myself!
I even got a prize for best effort, be it a sympathy prize.


We snacked on doughnuts drizzled with honey and sprinkled with pistachio's and cinamon sugar...so good 


and I ate many...
And I even managed to make this(below).
Shocked? So was I. 
The photo above was taken a mere 5 min after walking in the door. Wilco had an epic meltdown because he loved 'his' flower bomb so much and wanted to use it like one of those punching balls on Romper room. He still asks nearly 3 weeks later where his ball has gone.
And on the way out we were given a pineapple.
So I made a Pineapple and Raspberry Slushie.
All you need is: 
1 very ripe pineapple - peeled and cored
2 cups of frozen Raspberries
a splash of either coconut water or apple juice Frank even suggested fizzy mineral water which would be ace.
Somehow I got the supermodel of pineapples
Do yourself a favour and book yourself a class here or better still book your kids a class.
I did.
And thanks again for inviting me Mrs M

©Michelle Schoeps 2013
All photos taken by Michelle Schoeps

No comments:

Post a Comment